Monster Rush Monster Rush

I like this game very much with it's simplistic, yet elegant pixelated style. I think once this game gets some good reception this could be turned into an app, due to it being some what difficult on a keyboard to deal with lines of zombies back to back to back. Overall I think this is a splendid game with simple controls and no bugs to find.

Candy Bounce Candy Bounce

I thought the backgrounds were nicely done, and as well as character design. The layout of basic info during the game at the top left was very good. The instructions were right on the start up page/ menu, which made me skip the instructions, so next time present instructions in a less "skipable" way. I thought the platforms were too simple for too long and only started to present a challenge around the ninth or tenth platform. Overall, cute and well programmed, but move around a couple of things, and present more challenging content to the player.

SooloKim responds:

Thank you so much!! I'll definitely take all those things into consideration for my next game! :)

The Objective The Objective

Well designed, code functions well. Put instructions in the beginning.

GSquadron responds:

Thanks. I didn't think it really needed instructions, it is just click and WASD to move (Or arrow keys).