Monster Rush Monster Rush

I like this game very much with it's simplistic, yet elegant pixelated style. I think once this game gets some good reception this could be turned into an app, due to it being some what difficult on a keyboard to deal with lines of zombies back to back to back. Overall I think this is a splendid game with simple controls and no bugs to find.

Candy Bounce Candy Bounce

I thought the backgrounds were nicely done, and as well as character design. The layout of basic info during the game at the top left was very good. The instructions were right on the start up page/ menu, which made me skip the instructions, so next time present instructions in a less "skipable" way. I thought the platforms were too simple for too long and only started to present a challenge around the ninth or tenth platform. Overall, cute and well programmed, but move around a couple of things, and present more challenging content to the player.

SooloKim responds:

Thank you so much!! I'll definitely take all those things into consideration for my next game! :)

The Objective The Objective

Well designed, code functions well. Put instructions in the beginning.

GSquadron responds:

Thanks. I didn't think it really needed instructions, it is just click and WASD to move (Or arrow keys).

Marshmallow's Escape Marshmallow's Escape

Well thought out, and very simplistic. Could slightly improve story, but otherwise a well done physics game!

4-Way Break-Out 4-Way Break-Out

Make the score/lives section of the screen bigger, so it's easily visible. Also there is a glitch where the ball becomes trapped within sections and it becomes very annoying due to the sound. Otherwise just iron out the bugs and kinks, and you are good to go!

MrDuck-XS responds:

Thanks for your feedback, I agree with you and i know about the bug. Thanks for letting me know.
The layout is not finish i want also more statics in the game and i will remake the score and lives.

vridniX vridniX

Nice concept where the main character cannot stop running, nice art direction and everything, but for some reason my monitor CANNOT process all the beautiful details, that you hopefully put in. I like everything else about the game though (at least as far as I got!), and do I detect a possible "Welcome To Nightvale" fan? If not that's OK, it's really emo at first, but then devolops and matures nicely. Check it out! Oh and just make sure to comb through the details concerning the game! :)

Uncanaut-jonrod responds:

Thank you for your review!
And we don't know "Welcome to nightvale", we're gonna check this out ;)

For all the details you've been talking about, did you play in windowed mode or fullscreen? Or maybe did you think that the environment feels quite empty?

Go to hell Billy Go to hell Billy

Good ideas, but please use spell check! Music is OK, but could be changed. Try to indulge the player into the difficulty slowly, instead of it happening all at once. That's what it felt like trying to dodge everything without instruction, and minimalist platforms. Good concept, but level design, and simple mistakes should be corrected/work-shopped. Trying not to be mean, or critical, but I had to say what was on my mind! :(

Monster Mind Monster Mind

Nice concept, and pretty good art direction, but could have explained the concept of shooting ghosts to control them a bit better, and in a different font that is easier to read. Otherwise, pretty good!

The Hardest Pokémon Quiz Ever The Hardest Pokémon Quiz Ever

Music is pretty good, but too intense for somebody who is trying to reach though their thoughts. Have a bit of a explanation of that you get your score at the end, because I was really scared that I would die, like in impossible quiz. Otherwise, really well programmed and thought out. :D XD

9X74 responds:

Thanks man! If you get sick of the music you can always use the mute button :)

Unicorn Unicorn

Nice concept, and level design, but could maybe have a thing where you could unlock different unicorns, and have more different obstacles. Otherwise, GG!